Seductive Tips for Eating More Sensually
Let me fill you in on my sensuality secrets that will have you gaining more erotic pleasure from your food!
How do you celebrate your mealtime? I urge you to slow down and participate in your next meal by engaging all of your senses. The next time you shop for, cook and eat a meal, make it a divine, extraordinary experience. Researchers have estimated that up to 40% of our digestive response to a meal is due to the Cephalic Phase Digestive Response or CPDR. This means that the thought, sight, and smell of food stimulates gastric secretions in preparation of digestion even before you take your first bite. The anticipation is what makes it so pleasurable! Your brain must encounter this pleasure and fulfillment from the thought of food even before eating in order to signal to your body to stimulate digestive juices. If you eat absentmindedly or too quickly, your brain will interpret this unsatisfying experience as hunger. You will probably still feel hungry even if you’ve eaten a large meal! Stop eating mindlessly and start giving your undivided attention to the food you are eating and you will be amazed at the effect it will have on your weight and your body because you will eat less. When you don’t feel like you are depriving yourself, you become more satiated with the experience and therefore eat less.
The way to eat more sensually is:
- Sight: Relish the colors and shape of your food. Appreciate the beauty of what mother nature has helped to provide.
- Smell: Bring the food up to your nose like you’ve never smelled anything like it. Let the magnificent aroma fill you with erotic excitement.
- Touch: Feel the texture of your food. When you make your meal, try getting your hands dirty, touch it and play with it.
- Environment: Create a more sexy environment when you eat. Play romantic music, light candles, use the good linen napkins, special china, and crystal. Turn off distractions like the television and your phone.
- Texture: Feel the texture of your food. Try chewing your food about 30 times per bite and really notice the texture while chewing. Relax, breathe, chew.
- Pamper Yourself: You probably don’t make a habit out of this, but why not? Use special ingredients to make your meal extra delectable like French black truffles, imported high-quality extra virgin olive oil or a dessert made with dark chocolate!
Women can find pleasure in a lot of things. Why not choose foods that are nutritious as well as delicious? Smell it, taste it, savor it! Feel the orgasmic power of your food. Let it heal you. Mmmm! No more mindless eating! Why not take the time to really enjoy your meals by honoring your body and what you put into it. Feel that amazing energy from your food as you take that first bite and feel the texture in your mouth, chewing slowly and thoroughly enjoying that sensual pleasure.
In my Lehigh Valley transformational health coaching practice, I help my clients identify their favorite ways to implement sensual eating daily! Fill out the contact form today for a one-on-one session.