Femininity is a set of attributes, behaviors, and roles generally associated with girls and women. What do you do to bring out your feminine side? How do you express your sensuality or physical pleasure? Do you stimulate your sexiness or attractiveness? In other words, what do you do to unchain that feeling of being alive and bring out your own dazzle?
Women express it differently. There is no right or wrong just simply what is right for you. Basically, it is conveying your softer side versus your masculine or harder side. These are some traits associated with being feminine:
Many women are brought up to use their masculine qualities more than the feminine because we are taught to be strong, control situations and be stable or independent. We hold in our emotions. We don’t like crying openly because it signals weakness. We have this belief that we need to rely solely on ourselves because we are vulnerable if we depend on someone else. We feel the need to control situations to get the outcome we want. In truth, everyone needs a balance of both feminine and masculine energy, yin and yang.
Nurture your feminine side. Appreciate who you are and understand what your special gifts and talents are. It’s time to reclaim your feminine energy and rebalance. Use your intuition instead of logic. Allow yourself to feel, the good as well as the bad.
There are ways to foster your feminine energy.
- Do activities that make you feel good such as getting a massage, manicure/pedicure, girls’ night out, enjoying nature, or anything that inspires your creative side. Indulge your taste buds.
- Act the part. Dress up and show up. Put on nice clothing instead of comfort wear such as yoga pants. Do your hair and makeup. Feeling beautiful radiates confidence!
- Feel more pleasure. Why should men have all the fun? Did you know that the clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings and its sole purpose is to bring you pleasure? There are many benefits to orgasm. It could improve your health. When you climax you release a hormone called oxytocin also called the “love hormone” because of its role in facilitating social bonding. It also helps alleviate stress and it can help you sleep better.
- Be more creative. Learn something you are interested in and become an expert. Start jotting down ideas. Have fun and play. Think of ideas that are fascinating to you. Explore that. Think of where you would like to see yourself in 5 years. What would you love to be doing? When you have a great idea it may be divine inspiration. Write it down. Try and develop something from it.
- Encourage confidence. Do what makes you feel good about yourself. I like dressing very feminine by wearing skirts and flirty shoes. Men appreciate seeing our legs. When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, you radiate self-confidence. People will start noticing this flow of feminine energy. Pay attention and notice more compliments or people opening up and talking to you because people are attracted to this type of energy.
- Beauty comes from within. Looking beautiful is great but radiating beauty is another ballgame. Smile at others. When someone smiles at you, it’s hard not to smile back. Do a kind gesture for someone else. It not only makes them feel good, you will feel good as well.
Find your goddess from within and open up to it. A Lehigh Valley Sensuality Coach can help you incorporate more ways to nurture your wild feminine side!